The following community organizations have partnered with us in your community on the RHVP program. They are our local guides to RHVP and all help encourage reporting hate crime incidents and publicize heightened police and community sensitivity to hate crime victimization. Don’t miss your chance to play on the site casino 10 euro. You will be satisfied!
Home » Local Community Organizations
- Anti-LGBTQ Bullying
- Hate Crimes
- LGBTQ Youth Suicide
- Trans Community
- Where We Are
- We mourn the loss of Julie Berman, a an activist for trans rights in our community. Julie’s murder is a reminder to… https://t.co/NdsF5Ph6fq #,
- Happiest of holidays from Egale! For those members of the LGBTQI2S community who find this time of year especially… https://t.co/8FdDyooKFC #,
- RT @PREVNet: The findings from this survey from @egalecanada will help create more supportive communities for #LGBTQ youth. The… https://t.co/ApLzxWa8Nl #,
- Congratulations @KentMonkman, 2012 Egale leadership award recipient, who’s Mistikosiwak exhibit is now on display a… https://t.co/xRlP7MZGq0 #,
- Following the recent cabinet shuffle and release of updated federal mandates, Egale has sent responses to 11 Minist… https://t.co/nIgWWSj1Xj #,
Support this work
There’s so much more to be done to achieve our vision of a Canada, and ultimately a world, free from homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and all forms of oppression. You can help by making a donation or volunteering at Egale. Click here.