The following community organizations have partnered with us in your community on the RHVP program. They are our local guides to RHVP and all help encourage reporting hate crime incidents and publicize heightened police and community sensitivity to hate crime victimization.
Home » Local Community Organizations
- Anti-LGBTQ Bullying
- Hate Crimes
- LGBTQ Youth Suicide
- Trans Community
- Where We Are
- Shout out to all of our #volunteers that came out today for the #ScotiabankTorontoWaterfrontMarathon THANK YOU for… https://t.co/IuZfBZePQD #,
- Huge congrats to our team, The Unicorns! The proudest runners at #ScotiabankTorontoWaterfrontMarathon #LGBTI2S… https://t.co/qL44qwzreo #,
- Our official team the Unicorns are off to a fantastic start at the #TorontoWaterfrontMarathon Help us reach our goa… https://t.co/Fd3D0Q050m #,
- RT @OPSCommDev: Ryan Lester @egalecanada accepts a donation of support for counselling and outreach for #lgbtq2s youth @LGBTQ911… https://t.co/hTVLP2Rpnn #,
- RT @Arturmaks: Thank you @jeff_nankivell for supporting #LGBT persons in #HongKong @egalecanada @WipeHomophobia https://t.co/JHqLTkl3l8 #,
Support this work
There's so much more to be done to achieve our vision of a Canada, and ultimately a world, free from homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and all forms of oppression. You can help by making a donation or volunteering at Egale. Click here.