The Toronto Police Service (TPS) is one of Canada’s largest police agencies and polices one of the most diverse cities in the world. The TPS has a strong relationship with Toronto’s vibrant LGBT community and has had an LGBT Community Consultative Committee for over 10 years, since January 2002.
Home » About the TPS
- Anti-LGBTQ Bullying
- Hate Crimes
- LGBTQ Youth Suicide
- Trans Community
- Where We Are
- RT @yrdsbinclusion: Understanding allyship with @egalecanada at The Way Forward Principals’ Summit. #yrdsb https://t.co/uesaTn5qXw #, 3 hours ago
- Way to go #Indonesia! Today, the Constitutional Court rejected a petition aimed at criminalizing adult consensual s… https://t.co/HZeMeIlUw3 #, 5 hours ago
- RT @tinathom20: "How are we empowering our teachers so that our students' identities are not invisible?" @equity_DDSB sharing strat… https://t.co/6jrFp3mQEN #, 8 hours ago
- @MsCallieBowman Thank you for coming out and contributing to the day. We have really enjoyed everyone’s input. We’r… https://t.co/HhqNo9R0S4 #, 8 hours ago
- @AnetaFishman Well put! #, 8 hours ago
Support this work
There's so much more to be done to achieve our vision of a Canada, and ultimately a world, free from homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and all forms of oppression. You can help by making a donation or volunteering at Egale. Click here.