The Toronto Police Service (TPS) is one of Canada’s largest police agencies and polices one of the most diverse cities in the world. The TPS has a strong relationship with Toronto’s vibrant LGBT community and has had an LGBT Community Consultative Committee for over 10 years, since January 2002.
Home » About the TPS
- Anti-LGBTQ Bullying
- Hate Crimes
- LGBTQ Youth Suicide
- Trans Community
- Where We Are
- WE'RE HIRING! Egale's looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our team. For the full job description visit… https://t.co/KpZO1bXSe7 #, 16 hours ago
- RT @ILGAWORLD: IGLYO & OII Europe are teaming up to hold the first-ever European #Intersex Youth Network Meeting. Apply by Sep 4!… https://t.co/ywYWUfsJGA #, 16 hours ago
- Congratulations to Rev. Dr. Brent Hawkes on his 40th Anniversary with the Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto! https://t.co/CZxcO9LY38 #,
- “I realized you don’t have to be afraid of talking about these topics” said Maggie, gr. 11 https://t.co/wORfhmlKv5 https://t.co/5kWeMlzMaA #,
- RT @Age_Pride: #Trans older adults report almost twice as much discrimination/victimization as cis lesbian/gay/bi older adults https://t.co/KXMVIBS8ch #,
Support this work
There's so much more to be done to achieve our vision of a Canada, and ultimately a world, free from homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and all forms of oppression. You can help by making a donation or volunteering at Egale. Click here.